1.) New application features
- Visualization. On demand graphical charts for many record types.
- Improved user interface that includes the Office Ribbon design and more streamlined forms.
- Connections. A new feature for establishing relationships between records.
- Recurring activities. Schedule activities, such as appointments, that repeat.
- Queue enhancements.
- Auditing. To enable record level auditing, go to System Settings under Settings, click the Auditing tab, and then click Enable.
- Field level security. Manage user and team permissions to read, create, or write information in secured fields.
- Solutions. Solutions are packages of software that you can install or remove from your Microsoft Dynamics CRM organization.
2.) Sandbox Processing Service
The Sandbox Processing Service server role enables an isolated environment to allow for the execution of custom code, such as plug-ins. This isolation reduces the possibility of custom code affecting the operation of the organizations in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment.
3.) Claims-based authentication support
Using federation identity technology such as AD FS 2.0 (formerly known as “Geneva”), Microsoft Dynamics CRM supports claims-based authentication. This technology helps simplify access to applications and other systems by using an open and interoperable claims-based model that provides simplified user access and single sign-on to applications on-premises, cloud-based, and even across organizations. For more information about the claims-based authentication model, see Identity and Access Management.
4.) Add or remove a server role
You can now install individual server roles by using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server Setup Wizard. Similarly, you can add a server role, or change or remove installed server roles from Programs and Features in Control Panel.
5.) SharePoint documentation management
SharePoint documentation management lets you view Microsoft Dynamics CRM data in Microsoft SharePoint. This is an optional feature that you can configure in the Settings area of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Web application.
For More details, Please download CRM 2011 Implementation Guide from below link.